IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa|26 Jan 2020
Meet Our Physiotherapy Team
Nicky Roote - BSc Physiotherapy (Hons) UCT
I have been involved with the IRONMAN events in Port Elizabeth and East London since the very beginning. I love my work and in particular, I enjoy being involved in the IRONMAN events.I am supported by an energetic and well qualified team of physios and we are excited to assist you athletes competing in the 2020 events.
Please book an appointment via the system below:
30 / 45 min sessions
R400 / R550 per session
Arrive 5 min before
Payment upon arrival
Please Note: All on site services are limited to athletes only, for any other non-athlete appointments kindly contact the relevant practitioner directly
Terms & Conditions
- Physiotherapists will be on duty on Friday 24th January 2020 from 09h00-17h00 and on Saturday 25th January 2020 from 08h00-16h00.
- Find us on the grass area outside the Premier Hotel East London ICC.
- Sessions are 30 minutes long and cost R400 per session and 45 minutes long at a cost of R550. If only strapping is required there will be a minimum charge of R100
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your Physiotherapy appointment. If you do not arrive on time for your slot you may forfeit your booking, especially if there is a queue of patients waiting for treatment.
- Queries regarding the physiotherapy service should be directed to Nicky at the email address above.
- Payment can be made in cash or snapscan (please download the app prior to your arrival if you are paying via snapscan).
- Bookings for Physiotherapists will close the night before each day, however walk-in’s will be assisted.